Mote Park 3B project was the new build element of the wider Audley Retirement village development. Build materials and methods were very carefully specified and sourced including traditional masonry construction of natural Kentish Ragstone and also reconstituted stone blocks reclaimed from the site.
32 residential mainly 2 bed Apartments, were constructed within 4 separate two storey blocks, along with 3 number two storey houses each with 3 bedrooms. As well as bespoke client choice features all properties were fully fitted out and handed over over a 70 week period. All units were compliant with BuildZone standards as independent providers of 10 year Structural Warranties. Key achievements were:
– Considerate Constructors Scheme – Scored 44, making it eligible for 2016 awards
– Code for Sustainable Homes Accreditation – All dwellings achieving Code level 2 or higher
– Acoustic Performance – Post construction testing achieving 8db above Building Regulations
– Air testing – All dwellings vastly exceeding Building Regulations requirement of 12
– Energy Performance Certificate – All dwelling achieving Band B (81 – 91) Energy Efficiency Rating.
Gaunt Francis Architects
Bailey Knowles Partnership